Ideal-tek Swiss Made Cutters and Pliers Line with Ergonomic Handles
– High quality ball bearing steel
– 45 Rockwell Hardness (HRC) for pliers
– 63 Rockwell Hardness (HRC) for cutters
– Pyrometer controlled inductive hardening
– Superior no-scratch/antiglare satin finish
– All cutters available with three types of cutting blades: – SEMI-FLUSH, for soft and hard wire, FLUSH, for very precise cutting of soft wire. FULL-FLUSH, for a perfect cutting of soft wire
– 2-Component ESD-safe user-friendly Ergonomic handles with a soft comfortable gripping surface
– 2 handle sizes: Ergo-tek (E) and Ergo-tek slim (ES) to custom fit personal preference and application
– Dual leaf springs made of stainless steel
– Lap joint with screw in order to achieve a high level of strength and precision.
– Nuts made of hardened alloy steel to resist high cutting load.
– Fine-pitched screw for perfect joint adjustment.
– Perfect symmetry